Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

    Quit being a little punk and deleting everything I post...

    I did nothing wrong but tell the truth, its called freedom of speech ***!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

    Dude the board mods can do whatever they want. Freedom of speech don't apply here. Think of it as their house. You don't go into someone house saying **** then scream freedom of speech when they kick your ass out the door do ya?
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

    True it's all B.S.


    whatever they win...


    BTW quit trying to get rid of me lol you can't
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

    dude this is not the way to do this, it will accomplish NOTHING and only get you banned and stuff.

    PM's are much better for this mess
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

    I'm done with it, haha they win... I get that.. I just want them to leave me alone and quit trying to ban me...

    brad is trying his hardest to figure it out but it's not going to happen, so just leave it be
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

    What's the point of calling him out by name on here? A lot of people already knew that, but maybe he didn't want the rest to know.

    Grow up man.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xknight52 View Post
    True it's all B.S.


    whatever they win...


    BTW quit trying to get rid of me lol you can't

    I wasnt saying it is B.S just ponting out someone foots the bill for this place. So they make the rules.
    GO VOLS

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

    Ok if thats true I should be able to say whatever I want since I donated money to this board right?
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoeburnCane (Brad Ketron)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xknight52 View Post
    Ok if thats true I should be able to say whatever I want since I donated money to this board right?

    Negative on that one.

    You can pay rent on a house but that doesn't mean you can do what you want with it. Someone else still owns it. You would have to abide by the homeowners rules.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •